The Phantom EFX Message Board  

Go Back   The Phantom EFX Message Board > Phantom EFX Games > Reel Deal Mobile

Topic Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
bsurfer
High Roller

Default 5 Free mobile slots

Got an email for 5 free mobile slot games. I would like to go mobile but I have a windows 7 phone. It appears these freebies do not work with the windows 7 phones. Enjoy the free games and thank you EFX for the Olive branch.

The Free mobile games are:

Green thumb
Magic of the Unicorn
Robin Hood
Spirit Wolf
Mermaid's Pearl
bsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Caroyn
Silver Player

I was very surprised to find these same slots available as free apps in the Android store. Thanks EFX. Now, let's get them available to the peeps that use Windows 7 phones. :-)
Caroyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
starrytexas
Bronze Player

I got this email today and decided to download 2 of them and give them a try. I played them for maybe 10 mins or so but hated having to sit through that entire ad that seemed to go on forever.

I then clicked on whatever said get rid of ads thinking I could just buy a full version as is NORMALLY the case with free apps, but when I found out that the only way to get rid of the extremely annoying ads was to EARN stars (which are unavailable to purchase) I deleted both slots off my phone.

I really hate having ads force fed to me without even giving me an option to buy out of them.

Won't be downloading any more of these unless you can come up with an ad free version. I don't mind paying for the game, but I do mind having my time taken up with stupid ads.
starrytexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
VegasShowgirl
Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrytexas View Post
I got this email today and decided to download 2 of them and give them a try. I played them for maybe 10 mins or so but hated having to sit through that entire ad that seemed to go on forever.

I then clicked on whatever said get rid of ads thinking I could just buy a full version as is NORMALLY the case with free apps, but when I found out that the only way to get rid of the extremely annoying ads was to EARN stars (which are unavailable to purchase) I deleted both slots off my phone.

I really hate having ads force fed to me without even giving me an option to buy out of them.

Won't be downloading any more of these unless you can come up with an ad free version. I don't mind paying for the game, but I do mind having my time taken up with stupid ads.
I noticed some of these free on the iTunes store for my iPad and downloaded them. Haven't had time to play yet but if this is true about the ads I just want to second the comments of starrytexas. I can't stand ads and would rather pay for the game then get a free game with ads. I know there are people who'd rather have the free game with ads so it would be good for that to be an option for them, but I would rather pay for a non-free ads-free version. All of the apps I download that offer this choice I buy the paid version. I don't have the time or patience for ads, I won't even watch cable TV and got satellite radio because of this.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #5
brendagail
Bronze Player

Are these slots available for Kindle Fire? I have Spellbound2 and The Heist and they work great!! If they are where do I download them at?
brendagail is offline   Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search