The Phantom EFX Message Board  

Go Back   The Phantom EFX Message Board > Reel Deal 'LIVE' > Guild Hall

Topic Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #21
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

Spinners and Winners 1 FULL as of April 4, 2012...Spinners and Winners 2, is FULL as well, The Winners Circle, [b]New Generation[/B], NaughtybutNice (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you

NEW GENERATION has THURSDAY and SUNDAY opening for a Slot GvG if any guild wants to play a 3hr, let me know...Thanks All

Last edited by ATouchOfClass54; 04-04-2012 at 11:50 AM.
ATouchOfClass54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #22
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

New Generation guild has an opening for a weekly slot gvg on Sunday.as of April 5, 2012....please send me an ingame email to ATouchOfClass54 in LIVE or respond here if your guild is interested.in playing a 3hr gvg.. Thank you.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #23
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

as of April 5, 2012...All the guilds have a full weekly gvg schedule....
Old 04-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #24
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

Spinners and Winners 1 FULL as of April 12, 2012...Spinners and Winners 2, is FULL as well, one spot is avail in each, The Winners Circle, New Generation, NaughtybutNice (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you
Old 04-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #25
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

Spinners and Winners 1 FULL as of April 14, 2012...Spinners and Winners 2, is FULL as well, one spot is avail in each, The Winners Circle, New Generation, NaughtybutNice (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you
Old 04-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #26
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

Spinners and Winners 1 FULL as of April 17, 2012...Spinners and Winners 2, is FULL as well, one spot is avail in each, The Winners Circle, New Generation, NaughtybutNice (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you
Old 04-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #27
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

Spinners and Winners 1 FULL as of April 21, 2012...Spinners and Winners 2, is FULL as well, one spot is avail in each, The Winners Circle, New Generation, NaughtybutNice (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you
Old 04-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #28
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

The Winners Circle, New Generation, NaughtybutNice (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you
Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #29
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

[b]Spinners and Winners 1[/B]...Spinners and Winners 2, one spot is avail in each, The Winners Circle, New Generation, NaughtybutNice (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you
Old 07-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #30
ATouchOfClass54
V.I.P

Spinners and Winners 2, The Winners Circle, New Generation, (slots) Champions of the World (poker) has openings for new members currently not in a guild, if you want a place to call home and have an open name available , come enjoy playing tournaments and a chance to play a gvg (guild vs guild) also a nice way to meet new friends and feel part of a warm family. That is the theme song on our guild website. WE ARE FAMILY.. This is a great way to advance in the game and have fun with friends and family. At the same time we love to help one another with questions regarding the game, quests etc. Spinners and Winners has been here since day 1 when LIVE was created, which is our sister guild. If anyone is interested send me an ingame email in LIVE ATouchOfClass54 or just ask for an invite to one of the guilds listed here...Thank you..

Also Naughtybutnice has Wednesday and Friday nights open for a 3hr Slot gvg, if anyone is interested let me know.

Topic Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search