The Phantom EFX Message Board  

Go Back   The Phantom EFX Message Board > Reel Deal 'LIVE' > Questions and Answers

Topic Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
Bethri77
Bronze Player

Default Support?

I have tried to contact support a few different ways. The help desk keeps giving me Login Error everytime I try to log on. I tried to call, the number does not dial, it hangs up on me. I tried opening a ticket (email) and this did not work either.

My issue for support is, I went on and my character is gone, I did send an email; however, the last time the person who was fixing this issue posted 3 hours ago. Am I going to have to wait until tomorrow? Im new to this game and if this is what I am going to be going through, makes me wonder if its worth the hassle.
Bethri77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Linda
Administrator

The email you are supposed to send your request to is lindad@phantomefx.com If you sent me the email, and I restored the name, I have responded back to you.

If you have not sent me the email, then please do so and I can restore the name for you.

I have restored all of the player names who have emailed me, as well as the list of names gotten from the server crash.

Linda denOuden

Phantom EFX Facebook
Phantom EFX Twitter
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
Bethri77
Bronze Player

I did send the email. I even wrote that in my post. However, I also was interested in some sort of feedback as to why the telephone number on the site does not work? why the ticket system didnt work? Why the help desk is down?
Was this due to a glitch or is posting on the board the only way to get things addressed?
Would like to know for future problems, which I hope there isnt any
Bethri77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
Linda
Administrator

The Help Desk link is here http://support.phantomefx.com/help/ The phone number for support is 319-266-3656

I have also responded to your email. The player name you sent me is not a valid player name.

You can send in an email from your own email account to onlinesupport@phantomefx.com You will get an automatic reply with a ticket number in it, which notifies you that we got your email. If you don't get a reply back with that number in it, we did not receive your email.

Linda denOuden

Phantom EFX Facebook
Phantom EFX Twitter
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search